[comp.sys.mac] MacMatLab

sce@runx.ips.oz (Simon Evans) (08/05/88)

Does anyone have an address and or phone number
for the people who wrote MacMatLab? And what is
the price again?

Thanks in advance, Simon Evans.

her3@sphinx.uchicago.edu (Benjamin 'Drew' Herman) (08/10/88)

In article <1676@runx.ips.oz> sce@runx.ips.oz (Simon Evans) writes:

>Does anyone have an address and or phone number
>for the people who wrote MacMatLab? And what is
>the price again?
I don't have the price handy Although I know a Educational discount
is available....
Send inquiries to:
	The MathWorks, Inc.
	20 N. Main St., suite 250
	sherborn, MA 01770

	(617) 653-1415
	telex- 910-240-5521

System requirements:
512k At least
system/finder vers 3.0 or above (this info is somewhat old)
an 800k or 2 400k drives

Mac II-Matlab
	a mac II or Plus/SE w/68881 co AND 68020 accel

EDU-Matlab:
	512k mac, Plus, or SE.

Recommended options:
	Lots o Memory
	Color and/or large screen display
	Hard disk
	any printer

MAC II- MATLAB " is a high-performance implementation of MATLAB...."
EDU-MATLAB     " is a version of Matlab for a standard mac 512,plus,SE
				Without the accelerator card"

 Ben Herman

--
Internet: her3@sphinx.uchicago.edu