[comp.sys.mac] what is monitor jump address for development team slide sho

Mark_Peter_Cookson@cup.portal.com (07/28/88)

To the best of my knowledge (small, stipulated) only the SE has the slide
show.  The room was left in the 256K ROMs was for the color quickdraw for the
Mac II, so on the BW SE there is lots of room (I think there is about 60K left)
but on the Mac II most of that is filled with color quickdraw and NuBus stuff.
Sorry to disapoint, but there are probably no pictures in your II.  However,
if I didn't delete it, I might have a program that will let you see the
pictures in a SE...

Mark Cookson

tecot@Apple.COM (Ed Tecot) (08/11/88)

In article <7708@cup.portal.com> Mark_Peter_Cookson@cup.portal.com writes:
>To the best of my knowledge (small, stipulated) only the SE has the slide
>show.  The room was left in the 256K ROMs was for the color quickdraw for the
>Mac II, so on the BW SE there is lots of room (I think there is about 60K left)
>but on the Mac II most of that is filled with color quickdraw and NuBus stuff.
>Sorry to disapoint, but there are probably no pictures in your II.  However,
>if I didn't delete it, I might have a program that will let you see the
>pictures in a SE...

The command is "G 41D89A".
Can anyone identify all the people who appear in the four frames?
How about just the first frame?  (Phil, you're not eligible)

					_emt