[comp.sys.mac] Multi-Tray feed for LWII?

km@emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) (08/12/88)

Does anyone know of a multi-tray paper feed unit that works with a
Laserwriter II (NTX in our case)?
--
Ken Mandelberg      |  {decvax,sun!sunatl,gatech}!emory!km  UUCP
Emory University    |  km@emory                             BITNET

spector@vx2.GBA.NYU.EDU (David HM Spector) (08/12/88)

In the current (MacWorld) issue of MacWeek (Vol 2, #32), there is a new
product description of a new multi-bin paper feeder from BDT.

According to the article:

	o Three bins @ 220 sheets/bin
	o envelope bin @ 60 envelopes
	o works with LaserWriter II/NT and II/NTX
	o includes a driver to allow users to select bin
	o $1795
	o shipping in October

	BDT Products, Inc.
	17152 Armstrong Ave.
	Irvine, Ca. 92714
	(714) 660-1386

			..hope that helps..
				DHMS
(I have no connection with these folks, etc, etc, etc,...)
David HM Spector				New York University
Senior Systems Programmer			Graduate School of Business
Arpa: SPECTOR@GBA.NYU.EDU			Academic Computing Center
UUCP:...!{allegra,rocky,harvard}!cmcl2!spector	90 Trinity Place, Rm C-4
HamRadio: N2BCA      MCIMail: DSpector          New York, New York 10006
AppleLink: D1161     CompuServe: 71260,1410     (212) 285-6080
"What computer puts out work like this?"  "Hire us and we'll tell you."
XYZZYGLORP

lemke@Apple.COM (Steve Lemke) (08/15/88)

>In article <3128@emory.uucp> km@emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>>Does anyone know of a multi-tray paper feed unit that works with a
>>Laserwriter II (NTX in our case)?

(Then I responded:)

>Please also forward any information on this to me via email.  I would be
>interested in anything that is available in this area - specifically
>something that has three or four different 8.5x11 bins.

Anyway, I somehow managed to goof the reply to line - it says "joe@apple.com"
which is *NOT* me.  Please don't reply to that message directly (unless you
change the reply to go to "lemke@apple.com".  You MAY, however, reply to this
one and hopefully everything will work ok.  Thanks...

			===== Steve Lemke =====
Internet (?): lemke@apple.com    UUCP: {sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!lemke
   AppleLink: LEMKE             GEnie:  S.Lemke
All opinions are, of course, mine, and could never belong to anyone else!