[comp.sys.mac] LS Pascal Update Price

marti@ethz.UUCP (Robert Marti) (08/16/88)

In article <4543@claris.UUCP>, drc@claris.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) writes:
> A number of points need to be discussed here.
> 1.  [ ... ]
> 2.  I agree with you about SemperSoft Modula-2.  It is also my favorite.  I
>     ported TransSkel, TransDisplay, and TransEdit to both it and TML Modula-2.
>     I _gave_ this stuff to both Mike Amling at Semper and Tom Leonard at TML
>     with a letter from Paul Dubois that they were PD and a letter from me that
>     they were free for distribution.  Tom chose not to include them, Mike did.
> 3.  [ ... ]

What do SemperSoft distribute as far as the TransSkel, TransDisplay,
and TransEdit packages?  Object code only?  Source code?  How about
documentation concerning the use of these packages?

Thanks for any pointers on the subject (no handles, please :-)

--
Robert Marti                    Phone:       +41 1 256 52 36
Institut fur Informatik

drc@claris.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) (08/18/88)

In article <577@ethz.UUCP> marti@ethz.UUCP (Robert Marti) writes:
>{....}
>What do SemperSoft distribute as far as the TransSkel, TransDisplay,
>and TransEdit packages?  Object code only?  Source code?  How about
>documentation concerning the use of these packages?

Semper distributes source, object, sample programs, and documentation (the
docs are also converted to cover the Modula-2 release).  In short, everything
in the original LightSpeed(tm) C releases from Paul DuBois has been converted
to Modula-2 and is distributed with the compiler.  If you wish to ship me
a disk and a stamped return mailer, I will be glad to put the packages (and
the TML sources if you wish) on the disk and ship it back to you.  You can
find me at the standard Claris address, 440 Clyde Ave., Moutain View, CA 94043.

Dennis Cohen
Claris Corp.
Disclaimer:  Any opinions expressed above are _MINE_!