[comp.sys.mac] Help! Where are virus killers?

tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) (08/16/88)

A week ago or so someone posted an internet address which had
all of the anti-virus progs/INITs available for anon FTP.

Could someone please tell me what that Internet address is???

THANK!

-Ted

marc@rna.UUCP (Marc Johnson) (08/19/88)

In article <870216@hpcilzb.HP.COM> tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) writes:

>A week ago or so someone posted an internet address which had
>all of the anti-virus progs/INITs available for anon FTP.
>
>Could someone please tell me what that Internet address is???
>
>THANK!
>
>-Ted

I wrote it down as:

	werner%rascal.ics.utexas.edu@cs.utexas.edu   OR
 	werner@rascal.ics.utexas.edu
	(128.83.144.1)

Files are in ~ftp/mac/virus_tools.  I have some of these on my Mac if
you can't get 'em from utexas, I may be able to post them.

Marc Johnson
Rockefeller Univ.