[comp.sys.mac] Mac software/hardware discount houses

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (08/12/88)

The number for MacConnection is:  1-800-622-5472
Address is:  14 Mill St., Marlow, N.H. 03456

Another place for good savings on software (and also Federal Express overnight
delivery for $3 extra) is MacWarehouse in New Jersey.
The number is:  1-800-255-6227 (in US)
                1-800-323-1133 (in California)

Another place is Computer Ware in Palo Alto, Calif.
Their number is:  1-800-235-1155
(Please note:  Computer Ware's prices aren't as good as the above, BUT they are
the only place I know of that sells a variety of MIDI software and peripherals).

I hope this helps.

					Jim Collymore

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (08/12/88)

PLEASE NOTE:  In my previous article I made an error with some of the phone
numbers.  Please disregard that article and refer to this, corrected listing.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

						Jim Collymore

In article <723@atux01.UUCP>, jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
 The number for MacConnection is:  1-800-622-5472
 Address is:  14 Mill St., Marlow, N.H. 03456

 Another place for good savings on software (and also Federal Express overnight
 delivery for $3 extra) is MacWarehouse in New Jersey.
 The number is:  1-800-255-6227

 Another place is Computer Ware in Palo Alto, Calif.
Their numbers are:  1-800-235-1155(in US)
                    1-800-323-1133 (in California)

derek@mind.UUCP (Derek Gross) (08/17/88)

Jim Collymore writes:
> The number for MacConnection is:  1-800-MAC-LISA
> Address is:  14 Mill St., Marlow, N.H. 03456
>
> Another place for good savings on software (and also Fed. Express overnight
> delivery for $3 extra) is MacWarehouse in New Jersey.
> The number is:  1-800-ALL-MACS

MacConnection also has overnight delivery for $3.

How do they do it?  These guys must do an amazing volume of business.

Speaking of mail order, by the way, if anyone was planning to buy Radius
hardware by mail order, don't.  There are no authorized mail-order dealers.
(Email for horror story if you're interested.)

--
	 Derek Gross, Bovine Linguistics Group, Princeton, NJ
		      "Mooooooooooooove alpha!"

		       derek@mind.princeton.edu

tim@ism780c.isc.com (Tim Smith) (08/19/88)

The easy way to remember the MacConnection number is 1-800-MAC-LISA.
--
Tim Smith					Phone: 408-257-8844
Ballard Synergy Corp.				Compuserve: 72257,3706