[comp.sys.mac] Where can I get DBW Render Ray Tracing Program

erc@pai.UUCP (Eric Johnson) (08/19/88)

In article <17000135@clio>, brewer@clio.las.uiuc.edu writes:
> 	Me too! Even better, does anyone know where I can get the sources from?
> (they are supposed to be distributed with it).
> Robert Brewer
>     brewer@clio.las.uiuc.edu
>     {ihnp4 | convex | pur-ee}!uiucuxc!clio!brewer

Please add me to the list as well.
I'd like to get a copy of this program, and the sources.

Thanks

-Eric

--
Eric F. Johnson          | Phone +1 612-894-0313             | Are we
Prime Automation,Inc     | UUCP:   bungia!pai!erc            | having

taube@sm.luth.se (Lars-Gunnar Taube) (08/22/88)

In article <143@pai.UUCP> erc@pai.UUCP (Eric Johnson) writes:
>In article <17000135@clio>, brewer@clio.las.uiuc.edu writes:
>> 	Me too! Even better, does anyone know where I can get the sources from?
>> (they are supposed to be distributed with it).
>
>Please add me to the list as well.
>I'd like to get a copy of this program, and the sources.

Does this mean that there exists a port of DBW Render to the Macintosh?
If so, I'm interested in a copy.

--
taube@luth.UUCP                                         Lars-Gunnar Taube
taube@sm.luth.se                                        Dept of Math & CS