[comp.sys.mac] CMS 80-megabyte internal hard drive for SALE!

mkao@crash.cts.com (Mike Kao) (08/05/88)

I have a somewhat-new (a couple of months) CMS 80 MB internal hard disk for
sale. It is in PERFECT condition -- the ONLY reason I am selling is because
I want to upgrade to a CMS 140 MB. I am asking $1150 for the drive, manual,
utilities, and free installation if desired. Price is negotiable of course.
Please contact me, Mike, at (619) 464-1152 ASAP, as I will be moving in 2
weeks. Thanks.
--

To insure my reception of any replies, please respond via e-mail. Thanks!

                                                                  -- Mike Kao

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!mkao
ARPA: crash!pnet01!mkao@nosc.mil
INET: mkao@pnet01.CTS.COM

phssra@emory.uucp (Scott R. Anderson) (08/24/88)

In article <3268@crash.cts.com> mkao@crash.cts.com (Mike Kao) writes:
>I have a somewhat-new (a couple of months) CMS 80 MB internal hard disk for
>sale....I am asking $1150 for the drive, manual, utilities...

Some of the mail-order houses have this particular drive available for < $1000,
brand-new.

> ...and free installation if desired.

Does this mean you'll come to Atlanta to install it? :-)

*                                     Scott Robert Anderson
  *      **                           gatech!emoryu1!phssra
   *   *    *    **                   phssra@emoryu1.{bitnet,csnet}