[comp.sys.mac] Font Families

engber@speedy.cs.wisc.edu (Mike Engber) (08/25/88)

I know this has already been hashed out on the net, but could someone
please mail me instructions for installing a family of fonts so that
the stylistic variations don't show up in font menus, but do get used
instead of the styling algorithms.
-ME

thecloud@dhw68k.cts.com (Ken McLeod) (08/26/88)

In article <6172@spool.cs.wisc.edu> engber@speedy.cs.wisc.edu (Mike Engber) writes:
>I know this has already been hashed out on the net, but could someone
>please mail me instructions for installing a family of fonts so that
>the stylistic variations don't show up in font menus, but do get used
>instead of the styling algorithms.
>-ME

 Could whoever responds to Mike please Cc: me too? thanks!
-ken

--
Ken McLeod     :.     .:    uucp: {trwrb hplabs}!felix!dhw68k!thecloud