[comp.sys.mac] Alarm clock enabled bit

merlyn@rose3.rosemount.com (Brian Westley) (08/24/88)

Just for your information..

	The bit for the alarm clock enable is the high bit of volClik:
if (SysParam.volClik & 0x8000) alarm clock is enabled

Just one of those "reserved" bits I've discovered...

Merlyn LeRoy

anderson@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) (08/30/88)

Right now, I need a print driver that would emulate an imagewriter, but
instead of sending stuff to the printer, it would put it to the disk.

Anyone know of such a thing?

irawan@cedar.cis.ohio-state.edu (hindra irawan) (08/31/88)

In article <5012@watdcsu.waterloo.edu> anderson@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) writes:
>Right now, I need a print driver that would emulate an imagewriter, but
>instead of sending stuff to the printer, it would put it to the disk.
>
>Anyone know of such a thing?

maybe Glue is what you need. I don't remember who publish it, but I assumed
you have access to Mac magazines?

-Hindra Irawan