[comp.sys.mac] Where can I get MacinTalk?

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (09/02/88)

Where can I get the latest version of MacinTalk (female and male voices)?
How much does it cost?

Thanks.

					Jim Collymore

pkahn@meridian.ads.com (Phil Kahn) (09/06/88)

In article <734@atux01.UUCP> jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
>Where can I get the latest version of MacinTalk (female and male voices)?
>How much does it cost?
>
>Thanks.
>
>					Jim Collymore

It is available for $10 from APDA (Apple Programmer's and Developer's
Association).  You must be a member ($20 per year).  Only a male
robotic voice was available last I heard.  This is a really great
package though, and I wish more programs would take advantage of it.

phil...

levin@bbn.com (Joel B Levin) (09/07/88)

In article <5357@zodiac.UUCP> pkahn@meridian.UUCP (Phil Kahn) writes:
|In article <734@atux01.UUCP> jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
|>Where can I get the latest version of MacinTalk (female and male voices)?
|It is available for $10 from APDA (Apple Programmer's and Developer's
|Association). . . .

I think that only came with the pascal interface defined.  Anyone have
a (MPW) C version (to save a few hours work)?

	thanks / JBL

UUCP:     {backbone}!bbn!levin		POTS: (617) 873-3463
INTERNET: levin@bbn.com