[comp.sys.mac] The Blue Solution to the : Apple price increase

tbetz@dasys1.UUCP (Tom Betz) (09/15/88)

According to the just-arrived MacUser, Screenplay Systems has introduced a
Macintosh Compatibility Package that permits any Mac program written in C
to be recompiled by the software manufacturer to operate identically on
an AT-clone using CGA, EGA, Hercules, or VGA monitors.

Is anyone out there playing with this package now?  Is the hype true?

Anybody want to lay bets on whether Apple buys or sues Screenplay Systems?

Screenplay Systems may be reached at 150 East Olive Avenue, Suite 305,
Burbank, CA 91502 (818) 843-6557

If this stuff is true, I'll be able to have a Mac-Workalike for less than
$2K.  I like the idea a lot...

--
  "But Mister Swann, this is for ladies!!!"    |Tom Betz
               <zzzzzzzzZIP!>                  |ZCNY, Yonkers, NY 10701-2509