[comp.sys.mac] abaton 300 scanner?

chuq@plaid.Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (09/21/88)

Anyone have experiences with the Abaton 300 flat bed scanner? I've found
what I think is a pretty good deal on one, and I'm interested in feedback
from people who have been using them.

e-mail to me. I'll summarize if there's interest.

chuq

Chuq Von Rospach			chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ
Editor/Publisher, OtherRealms

pkahn@meridian.ads.com (Phil Kahn) (09/21/88)

In article <69200@sun.uucp> chuq@plaid.Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>Anyone have experiences with the Abaton 300 flat bed scanner? I've found
>what I think is a pretty good deal on one, and I'm interested in feedback
>from people who have been using them.

I suggest you take a look at the Aug. 1988 issue of Publish! where
they review scanners (including the Abaton).  A friend has one, but
doesn't like the limited grey levels.  He feels he should have gotten
the 8 bit variety.

phil...