[comp.sys.mac] Technotes on SUMEX

dredick@vax.bbn.com (The Druid) (09/21/88)

I just download the new(?) technotes on SUMEX 195-210.

TN195.hqx is the same as TN196.hqx (they both are TN196 CDEF Parms).

I ran a diff on the files and got:

% diff TN195.HQX.1 TN196.HQX.1
5c5
< TN195 ASP & AFP
---
> TN196 CDEF Parms
%

So whoever binhex (Kenneth Sussmann) these wasn't to careful...

(sorry Ken)
=    The Druid (dredick@bbn.com)                                              =
=                   "Did you ever feel that you were a typewriter,            =
=                    when everone else in the world was a wordprocessor"      =

nakata@Jessica.stanford.edu (Lance Nakata) (09/22/88)

In article <29909@bbn.COM> dredick@vax.bbn.com (The Druid) writes:
>I just download the new(?) technotes on SUMEX 195-210.
>
>TN195.hqx is the same as TN196.hqx (they both are TN196 CDEF Parms).

Problems with the Info-Mac archives should be addressed to
Info-Mac-Request@Sumex-Aim.Stanford.Edu rather than to
comp.sys.mac.  I will attempt to contact Ken Sussmann and
have him resend TechNote 195.  For all I know, I may have
made the mistake rather than Ken.  I'm just glad he took the
time to send the files across.

Lance Nakata
Info-Mac Moderator (along with Jon Pugh)
Info-Mac-Request@Sumex-Aim.Stanford.Edu
Sumex-Aim.Stanford.Edu!Info-Mac-Request@uunet.uu.net