[comp.sys.mac] ADB help needed - I'm about to get desperate

paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Dr. Constantine A. LaPasha) (09/30/88)

================
can anyone help me out by providing me with the trap word
(2-bytes, hex) equivalents of the following trap macro names:
  _ADBOp
  _countADBs
  _getIndADB
  _getADBInfo
  _setADBInfo
I have the info for:
  _ADBReInit        $A07B

We have a summagraphics BitPadPlus tablet connected to a
Mac-SE running system 6.0 and finder 6.1.  I need the trap words
in order to write a unit for Turbo Pascal that will allow me to
call the ADB routines.

All help is greatly appreciated.
            ^^^^^^^
Thanks in advance.
=================
--
Kostya LaPasha        paleo@uncecs.edu   or   paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu
- comments, opinions, etc. are mine NOT those of NCSU -

levin@bbn.com (Joel B Levin) (09/30/88)

In article <5465@ecsvax.uncecs.edu> paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Dr. Constantine A. LaPasha) writes:

|================
|can anyone help me out by providing me with the trap word
|(2-bytes, hex) equivalents of the following trap macro names:
   _ADBOp		$A07C
   _countADBs		$A077
   _getIndADB		$A078
   _getADBInfo		$A079
   _setADBInfo		$A07A
|I have the info for:
|  _ADBReInit        $A07B
		(correct)
[Source for above: MPW Traps.a]

	/JBL

UUCP:     {backbone}!bbn!levin		POTS: (617) 873-3463
INTERNET: levin@bbn.com

bob@eecs.nwu.edu (Bob Hablutzel) (09/30/88)

> can anyone help me out by providing me with the trap word
> (2-bytes, hex) equivalents of the following trap macro names:
>   _ADBOp
>   _countADBs
>   _getIndADB
>   _getADBInfo
>   _setADBInfo

	_ADBOp		$A07C
	_CountADBs	$A077
	_GetIndADB	$A078
	_GetADBInfo	$A079
	_SetADBInfo	$A07A

All from IM V-603/604

Bob Hablutzel	BOB@NUACC.ACNS.NWU.EDU
Disclaimer:	<Deleted on request of my lawyers>