[comp.sys.mac] Mac to go

gil@unix.SRI.COM (Gil Porat) (09/30/88)

Dear well-traveled netters,
My friend is going to France for several months and she would like to take
her Mac along.  I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before,
but could someone please advise us on what the necessary precautions are when
operating a Mac abroad.

She has an original Mac which has been upgraded to a 512k Mac.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

	- Gil

rosen@polya.Stanford.EDU (Adam P. Rosen) (10/01/88)

In article <22761@sri-unix.SRI.COM> gil@unix.SRI.COM (Gil Porat) writes:
>My friend is going to France for several months and she would like to take
>her Mac along.  I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before,
>but could someone please advise us on what the necessary precautions are when
>operating a Mac abroad.

Sweet Hall, third floor, has a short handout on traveling
with a Macintosh abroad.

--Adam