[comp.sys.mac] Getting x-ray information into a Mac II

madhu@hubcap.UUCP (Raman Madhusudan) (10/03/88)

Greetings:
	 Has anyone got x-ray information into a Mac II ? What
kind of hardware, Software was used ? I am especially interested
in getting more than 5-bit info. . Desperately in need of advice,
please e-mail to madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu .

	Thanks in advance, will be eternally grateful...

postmaster@mailcom.UUCP (Bernard Aboba) (10/04/88)

At Stanford, we're using a ProViz digitizer to capture cat scans of cores
while they're being flooded with various fluids.  We use Image Studio and
other software to enhance the images.  For more information, contact
terry@ararat.stanford.edu

---
 * Origin: mailcom.Fidonet.org, This WAZOO's for you! Palo Alto (415) 855-9548 (Opus 1:204/444)
SEEN-BY: 204/444

FidoNet:   1:204/444    UUCP: ...!sun!sunncal!mailcom!bernard
INTERNET:  sunncal!mailcom!bernard@Sun.COM
US MAIL:   Bernard Aboba, 101 First St. #224, Los Altos, CA 94022