[comp.sys.mac] Dialogue Box of the Month

hardy@ihlpb.ATT.COM (Hardy) (09/29/88)

I would like to contact the person who recently posted saying that
s/he had submitted some potential "Dialogue-Box-of-the-Month"
material to MacUser, but had not heard back from them. (I would
have dug up the posting myself, but it was cleared from my system
overnight.)

Thanks
Mark Hardy
(312) 790-4046

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) (10/06/88)

In article <8816@ihlpb.ATT.COM> hardy@ihlpb.ATT.COM (Hardy) writes:

>I would like to contact the person who recently posted saying that
>s/he had submitted some potential "Dialogue-Box-of-the-Month"
>material to MacUser, but had not heard back from them. (I would
>have dug up the posting myself, but it was cleared from my system
>overnight.)

Does anyone real ever hear from MacUser, or PC Magazine, or any other Ziff-
Davis publication?  I've submitted tips, help info on Word for both PC and
Mac, and funny ads for PC Magazine's Communique section.  Not one acknowledge-
ment ever.

Shirley Kehr