[comp.sys.mac] Appletalk smart appointment scheduler

victoro@crash.cts.com (Victor O'Rear) (10/11/88)

Somewhere, on one of the many information sources I read I saw mention of a
network smart appointment/meeting scheduler for the Mac.  Can someone help
me please.

|  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, cbosgd, ucsd, nosc.mil}!crash!victoro        |
|  USnail: P.O. Box 3972, La Mesa, California  92044, United States of America|
|  mil : crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and home: (619) 588-7423 (Sand Eigo, Ca)     |
|  "Fools, Idiots! Don't they realize that they are dealing with forces       |
|        beyond comprehension!" - "Doctor Science"                            |

alexis@ccnysci.UUCP (Alexis Rosen) (10/12/88)

In article <3516@crash.cts.com> victoro@crash.cts.com (Dr. Snuggles) writes:
>Somewhere, on one of the many information sources I read I saw mention of a
>network smart appointment/meeting scheduler for the Mac.  Can someone help
>me please.

Yes, I wrote that. It is going to be published by Imagine Software, publishers
of that invaluable tool Smart Alarms.

Imagine Software
19 Bolinas Road
Fairfax, CA 94930
(415) 453-3944

I forget what exactly they are going to call it (in fact, the name may not be
finalized yet), but if you call them they'll know what you're asking about.

----
Alexis Rosen                       {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Writing from                                {harpo,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!alexis
The Big Electric Cat                  {portal,well,sun}!hoptoad/
Public UNIX                         Best path: uunet!dasys1!alexis