[comp.sys.mac] MultiLaunch 1.1

DBB@PSUVM.BITNET (10/15/88)

Does anybody have the shareware program MultiLaunch 1.1?  The application was
written by Jan Eugenides so you can bypass the Finder while in MultiFinder.
This increases the available memory on a 1-Mbyte Mac so you can run multiple
applications.  If it is out there in Net Land could someone please post it to
comp.binaries.mac?  Thanks so much.

mfi@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Mark Interrante) (10/18/88)

In article <57443DBB@PSUVM> DBB@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>Does anybody have the shareware program MultiLaunch 1.1?  The application was
>written by Jan Eugenides so you can bypass the Finder while in MultiFinder.
>This increases the available memory on a 1-Mbyte Mac so you can run multiple
>applications.  If it is out there in Net Land could someone please post it to
>comp.binaries.mac?  Thanks so much.

I second the motion/request I have been needing such a capability!
Please post to comp.binaries.mac.

Mark Interrante   		Software Engineering Research Center
mfi@beach.cis.ufl.edu		CIS Department, University of Florida 32611
"Imagine what it would be like if TV actually were good. It would be the end
 of everything we know."  Marvin Minsky