[comp.sys.mac] Larn for the Mac?

rth@well.UUCP (Robert Hughes) (10/27/88)

Anyone out there compiled Larn for the Macintosh? If so I'd be interested in
obtaining a copy, or perhaps it could be posted for others as well ...

wade@sdacs.ucsd.EDU (Wade Blomgren) (10/28/88)

In article <7477@well.UUCP>, rth@well.UUCP (Robert Hughes) writes:

> Anyone out there compiled Larn for the Macintosh? If so I'd be interested in
> obtaining a copy, or perhaps it could be posted for others as well ...

I have a version of Larn for the Mac about 90% completed, and I will
certainly be making it available to anyone and everyone once it is
working.  Not exactly sure when that will be.

(It might help if I thought people were really interested - if you are,
send me some encouraging email)

The first version will be a straight port, but I've got a custom monster
font, mouse driven movement, and menu driven object manipulation planned for
later.

Wade Blomgren
wade@sdacs.ucsd.edu

ksr@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Kenneth S Redler) (10/28/88)

In article <7477@well.UUCP> rth@well.UUCP (Robert Hughes) writes:

>Anyone out there compiled Larn for the Macintosh? If so I'd be interested in
>obtaining a copy, or perhaps it could be posted for others as well ...

How about Moria?  Does anybody know of a Macintosh port of this animal?
There are ports in existence for Amigas and IBM's...  but I've never
heard of a Mac version.  The program is written in C, if anybody's
feeling ambitious...

-Ken

  Ken Redler                                         ksr@eleazar.dartmouth.edu