[comp.sys.mac] Suitcase ][ upgrade

geb@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU (Gordon E. Banks) (11/01/88)

I still haven't got my upgrade, despite having ordered it
months ago.  Does anyone have the number for 5th Generation Software?

sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) (11/02/88)

In article <1667@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU> geb@cadre.dsl.pittsburgh.edu (Gordon E. Banks) writes:
>I still haven't got my upgrade, despite having ordered it
>months ago.  Does anyone have the number for 5th Generation Software?

Here's the info I have for them.  I think there's an "800" number as well,
although I don't know what it is.

	Fifth Generation Systems, Inc.
	11200 Industriplex Boulevard
	Baton Rouge, LA  70809-4112
	(504) 291-7221

I, too, have not gotten my upgrade yet, although the people at Fifth
told me that the last batch was just sent out.  I'm giving them one
more week.

--
   Steve Baumgarten             | "New York... when civilization falls apart,
   Davis Polk & Wardwell        |  remember, we were way ahead of you."

rudolph@m.cs.uiuc.edu (11/02/88)

/* Written  4:34 pm  Oct 31, 1988 by geb@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU in m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.mac */
I still haven't got my upgrade, despite having ordered it
months ago.  Does anyone have the number for 5th Generation Software?
/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.mac */

I just got mine today, so be patient

pollock@usfvax2.EDU (Wayne Pollock) (11/03/88)

Well, you can have one of mine. :-)  Like some others, I was sent TWO identical
upgrade packages!  I guess they must be messing with their computer mailing
system.

Wayne Pollock (The MAD Scientist)	pollock@usfvax2.usf.edu
Usenet:		...!{uflorida, codas}!usfvax2!pollock
GEnie:		W.POLLOCK

jwhitnell@cup.portal.com (Jerry D Whitnell) (11/04/88)

Somebody writes...
|/* Written  4:34 pm  Oct 31, 1988 by geb@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU in m.cs.uiuc.
|I still haven't got my upgrade, despite having ordered it
|months ago.  Does anyone have the number for 5th Generation Software?
|/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.mac */
|
|I just got mine today, so be patient

Reading this made me think of the poster of two vultures sitting on a
cactus with one saying to the other

    "Patience my ass.  I'm going to kill something."

--
Jerry Whitnell
jwhitnell@cup.portal.com

rdsesq@Jessica.stanford.edu (Rob Snevely) (11/08/88)

I got my copy of Suitcase ][ about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Here is the number
for them (800) 225-2775.

Hope this helps,

rob

**********Bill and Opus in '88************