[comp.sys.mac] LSP - ADB support?

paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Constantine A. LaPasha) (11/11/88)

Could anyone comment as to support for calling ADB routines in LSP
1.11 or 2.0?  I am desperate for access to these routines and am
ready to invest in yet another compiler, but I gotta know FIRST.
Currently I am also ready to shoot Borland in the foot.(:o)
I need the ADB routines to access a summagraphics tablet connected
on the ADB of a MacSE.
THANKS!! hope you can shed a point or two of light...

Kostya LaPasha        paleo@uncecs.edu   or   paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu
=== NCSU takes no responsibility for anything above ===
==================... beware of root nematodes ...==================

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (11/11/88)

In article <5806@ecsvax.uncecs.edu> paleo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Constantine A. LaPasha) writes:

>Could anyone comment as to support for calling ADB routines in LSP
>1.11 or 2.0?  I am desperate for access to these routines and am

	Lightspeed Pascal 1.11 comes with preliminary interfaces for ADB;
you can purchase current ones from APDA for a pittance and modify them
for your needs, or you can sit tight and when Lightspeed Pascal 2.0 ships
(VERY SOON) you can use it, as it will come with the current ADB interfaces.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
Staff Software Developer
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: singer@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!singer
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305

Any opinions stated in this article do not necessarily reflect the views
or policies of Symantec Corporation or its employees.