[comp.sys.mac] WriteNow and cursor keys

dplatt@coherent.com (Dave Platt) (11/18/88)

In article <5797@gssc.UUCP> jimd@gssc.UUCP (James DePorter) writes:

> One other comment about WriteNow is that you can't move the insertion point
> without using the mouse. I tried QuickKeys to be able to use the arrow keys,
> page keys etc in WriteNow. I could move up and down the doc, but found no
> way to move the insertion point (start typing and the screen would return
> to the previous location).

WriteNow 2.0 supports the cursor keys.  The keys by themselves move the
insertion point one character horizontally, or one line vertically.
When used with the command key, they move the insertion point to the
beginning or end of the line, or to the top or bottom of the current page.

This addition to WriteNow makes it _much_ easier to use!