[comp.sys.mac] TeXtures and AmSTeX

ralph@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Ralph Martin) (11/18/88)

Someone here wants to know if the AmSTeX macros (?) are available for
use with TeXtures. If anyone has this info I would be grateful if they
would get in touch. (We have TeXtures and LaTeX but not AmSTeX).
Thanks, Ralph
--
Dr Ralph Martin
Department of Computing Mathematics

mouser@Portia.Stanford.EDU (Michael Wang) (11/20/88)

In article <564@cf-cm.UUCP>, ralph@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk
(Ralph Martin) writes:
> Someone here wants to know if the AmSTeX macros (?) are available for
> use with TeXtures. If anyone has this info I would be grateful if they
> would get in touch. (We have TeXtures and LaTeX but not AmSTeX).

AMSTeX for Textures is available from Blue Sky Research. Blue Sky Research is
the company now supporting Textures and one half of Kellerman & Smith (I
forget which half) is with the company.

Their numbers are:
     800/622-8398 (US)
     503/222-9571 (Outside US)

Sorry, I don't have their address handy.

-Michael Wang

| Michael Wang | Stanford University, Stanford, CA  94305                   |
| ARPAnet, CSNET, BITNET, Internet:  mouser@portia.stanford.edu             |
| UUCP:  ...decwrl!portia.stanford.edu!mouser          AppleLink:  ST0064   |