[comp.sys.mac] BinHeckthing Theldrow.

PAK105@PSUVM.BITNET (11/12/88)

Has anyone encountered problems when BinHexing Theldrow?  I've tried
downloading it form VM and VMS, using RedRyder and TinCan 3.0, so I'm
almost positive there's nothing wrong with the files.  I get an
"end of document" error.  Downloaded archives from macserve@pucc.

Ideas???

Spiny_Norman a.k.a. Peter A. Krupa, pak105@psuvm, ksn@psuarla, etc...

bonar@math.rutgers.edu (Doug) (11/13/88)

	I also got an end of file indication in the middle of the
Idrow posting when I tried to unBinHex it.  I assumed I had a bad
copy, and since it is over a month since it came out I figured there
wasn't any hope to get it.  If others are having the same problem,
maybe the whole thing (all 9 posts, I know it will fill mac.binaries
for a while) could be reposted.  I would really appriciate it.

				Thanks
					Doug Bonar

rich@scotty.UUCP (Rich Seyna) (11/23/88)

In article <61046PAK105@PSUVM> PAK105@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>Has anyone encountered problems when BinHexing Theldrow?  I've tried
>downloading it form VM and VMS, using RedRyder and TinCan 3.0, so I'm
>almost positive there's nothing wrong with the files.  I get an
>"end of document" error.  Downloaded archives from macserve@pucc.
>
>Spiny_Norman a.k.a. Peter A. Krupa, pak105@psuvm, ksn@psuarla, etc...

We haven't received part 9 of Theldrow.

Could someone who has received this part please send it to us.

Thanks so much.

--
					The naive believes everything,
Rich Seyna                              But the prudent man considers