[comp.sys.mac] keyboard copy/paste and MacTerminal

mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) (11/23/88)

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about how to get
MacTerminal (2.2) to allow keyboard copy/paste from the F3/F4 keys on
an extended ADB keyboard.

To summarize, there were 2 alternatives recommended:  (a) upgrade to
6.0.2 and use MacroMaker, or (b) buy Quickeys.  I decided to go with
the first, and it works fine.

By the way, is it true that as of mid-November 1988, Claris is now the
vendor of MacTerminal?

Mike Khaw
--
internet: mkhaw@teknowledge.arpa
uucp:	  {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|ames|hplabs}!mkhaw%teknowledge.arpa

skip@claris.com (Brian Schipper) (11/23/88)

In article <25941@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA> mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) writes:
>By the way, is it true that as of mid-November 1988, Claris is now the
>vendor of MacTerminal?

No, MacTerminal was retained by Apple.

--
Internet: skip@claris.com	             Applelink: SCHIPPER1
UUCP: {ames,apple,decwrl,sun}!claris!skip    Phone: 415-960-2618

dsc@izimbra.CSS.GOV (David S. Comay) (11/24/88)

In article <7019@claris.com> skip@claris.com (Brian Schipper) writes:

>No, MacTerminal was retained by Apple.

speaking of which, what is the current version of `macterminal' these
days?

dsc