[comp.sys.mac] Spy! 1.0b4 CDEV and Moire 2.22

viking@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Jon W. Backstrom) (11/22/88)

I noticed that using Spy!, the Moire initialization icon gets displaced
downward the width of Spy!'s window stripe.  I assume the placement of
the Moire icon was figured downward from the top of the menu bar and not
upward from the bottom?  (Hey...What do *I* know?)  :-)

I like Moire a lot, and I hope these minor nits can be fixed.  ($$ is on
it's way down under.)

Concerning Spy!, why is it a CDEV?  Am I missing something?  Clicking
the Spy! icon from the control panel reveals nothing more than a nice
picture and credits.  I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but if
it were an INIT, I would have less unnecessary "icon clutter" in my
cdev window.  (No offense, Edward.)

Jon W. Backstrom             "Yah sure...we gonna have fun, you bet!"
Computer Science Department
Indiana University           Internet: viking@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Lindley Hall 101             UUCP: {ames,rutgers,pur-ee,att}!iuvax!viking
Bloomington, IN  47405

jkjl@munnari.oz (John Lim) (11/24/88)

In article <15244@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> viking@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Jon W. Backstrom) writes:
>I noticed that using Spy!, the Moire initialization icon gets displaced
>downward the width of Spy!'s window stripe.  I assume the placement of
>the Moire icon was figured downward from the top of the menu bar and not
>upward from the bottom?  (Hey...What do *I* know?)  :-)

Hey - what do i know also. I just included the code from ShowInit without
really worrying about what it actually did (if it aint broke dont fix it).

And seriously, do you bootup everyday with Spy. I took it out of my system
a few seconds after i tried it out. I may program a lot, but the info
isnt really useful for me. Now if i had the source for it though...

	john
	author of Moire