[comp.sys.mac] screen image of big screen?

wilson@csli.STANFORD.EDU (Nathan Wilson) (11/24/88)

In article <1092@hydra.riacs.edu> julian@hydra.riacs.edu.UUCP (Julian E Gomez) writes:
>In article <19324@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> mfi@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:
>" Has apple broken the ctr-shift-3 and 4 with color screens?  On my MacII
>" the screen dump doesnt work when color is on.
>
>That's correct. The best way to deal with the situation is to get
>Colorizer from Palomar Software.

I have a similar though different problem.  I have a monochrome Radius
TPD display and can't for the life of me get either of the screen
print FKEYs to work (clover-shift-4 and closer-shift-capslock-4).
Radius provides a very nice screen dump FKEY so it's not critical but
I'd like to know if Colorizer would help.
	Thanks,
		Nathan Wilson
		Teleos Research
		nathan@teleos.com

holland@m2.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (11/26/88)

In article <6547@csli.STANFORD.EDU> wilson@csli.UUCP (Nathan Wilson) writes:
>In article <1092@hydra.riacs.edu> julian@hydra.riacs.edu.UUCP (Julian E Gomez) writes:
>>In article <19324@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> mfi@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:
>>" Has apple broken the ctr-shift-3 and 4 with color screens?  On my MacII
>>" the screen dump doesnt work when color is on.
>>
>>That's correct. The best way to deal with the situation is to get
>>Colorizer from Palomar Software.
>
>I have a similar though different problem.  I have a monochrome Radius
>TPD display and can't for the life of me get either of the screen
>print FKEYs to work (clover-shift-4 and closer-shift-capslock-4).
>Radius provides a very nice screen dump FKEY so it's not critical but
>I'd like to know if Colorizer would help.

I've never tried it but, here's a quote from the manual, "It is also fully-
compatible with monitors sold by other companies, such as the Sony Multiscan."
Best bet would be to call them at 619/721-7000.

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
holland%ti-csl@csnet-rela

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.