[net.wanted] st80 sources

peters@ttds.UUCP (Peter Svenson) (11/05/84)

Subject: st80 sources
Newsgroups: net.wanted

It has come to my knowledge that there is a rather large (aprox. 300K)
source for smalltalk 80 written in (!) smalltalk 80, ofcourse some
10-15K must be written in machine language for the given machine.

Now, I wonder if there is possible to get that source from somewhere.
Do Xerox want to give it away just like that or is there restrictions?,
and, most of all, from where can one get some hints on how to (more
specifically) write the low-level part of it?

I am thankfull for any references that can be given.
Thank you,
		Peter Svenson
			...TTDS!peters