[comp.sys.mac] Interferon 3.0 question

kenk@richsun.UUCP (Ken Konecki) (11/06/88)

I may be paranoid, but...
I recently downloaded Interferon 3.0 from the local InfoMac BBS. Upon examining
it with ResEdit, i found a resource called =VIR (actually it was an equal sign
with a slash through it rather than a '=' but the not-equal character is not
part of standard ASCII). Anyway, I did an open general on that sucker and found
a message "...interferon application 2.1"

My question is, what is the purpose of that resource, and why does it say
interferon version 2.1 when it's supposed to be 3.0????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks,
	-Ken K

--