[comp.sys.mac] Need MacBinary Specs

jcl@hpausla.HP.COM (Jeff Laing) (12/16/88)

John Gardner (johng@iscuva.ISCS.COM) writes in comp.sys.mac:

> Hi, I'm getting ready to implement X/YModem into a terminal emulation
> program and need some info and/or specs on MacBinary and MacBinary II.

Seems like every one is these days.

> Specs are fine but source code can be used too. This will be a commercial
> product written in THINK C so PD stuff only, thanx.

Does this not seem a little cheeky?  I was thinking about sending off the
drivers that I have worked out for myself.  In Lightspeed C. Somehow, though
I can't see it happening. Is there a good reason I should be doing the coding
for YOUR commercial product?                     ^
    ^^^^