[comp.sys.mac] Hypercard 1.2.2

jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu.engin.umich.edu (John F. Mansfield) (12/15/88)

Hi there, can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of Hypercard 1.2.2?
I'd like to try running it in conjunction with my aufs seerver on a 3/60
and I understand 1.2.2 might do the trick.

Thanks

"See you at the barricades babe, see you when the lights go low Joe,
 Hear you when the wheels turn round, some day when the sky turns black."
						Ian McCulloch.
ARPANET: jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu or john_mansfield.um.cc.umich.edu

lgeorge@melbcae.edu.au (12/16/88)

In article <4040a85a.a590@mag.engin.umich.edu>, jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu.engin.umich.edu (John F. Mansfield) writes:
> Hi there, can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of Hypercard 1.2.2?
> I'd like to try running it in conjunction with my aufs seerver on a 3/60
> and I understand 1.2.2 might do the trick.

I heard that the latest Hypercard is 2.0, it this correct, and if so, where can
we get it.
We are currently running Hypercard 1.2.1, so either way I would like to know.

George Stamatopoulos
La Trobe University - Lincoln School of Health Sciences
Melbourne
Victoria

ps.  Any word on the so-called compiled hypercard???

zimerman@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Jacob Ben-david Zimmerman) (12/16/88)

According to the December 13th MacWeek, (so take this however you wish!)
The latest version of Hypercard (i.e. the one that is shipping with new
Macs) is version 1.2.2.  Well, actually it will come off the production
lines with macs starting next month.  See the bottom left corner of
MacWeek for details.
				-JBZimmerman!
--
___________           | "If there's anything around here more important
     ||               | than my ego, I want it caught and shot now."-ZB
||   ||acob Zimmerman!+> <zimerman@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> INTERNET
  ===                 |  <zimerman@PUCC>                  BITnet

jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu.engin.umich.edu (John F. Mansfield) (12/17/88)

Someone from Victoria, Oz, told me he thought there was an HC 2.0.
However, the latest from Apple was that 1.2.2 fixes my problem (case
problems with aufs servers).  This appears to be the latest release.
Apparently frozen and released last week or so.  Badger your dealer
:^) !!!