[comp.sys.mac] Gay Macintosh User's Group

ts@cup.portal.com (Tim W Smith) (12/17/88)

The latest MacWeek has an article about the formation of the first
Gay Macintosh User's Group.  It's in San Francisco.

I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?

						Tim Smith

ps: I wonder if this is the first cross posting between soc.motss and
comp.sys.mac?

pps: If you are going to post responses to my hopefully humorous questions
above, please leave the ones that might be offensive to readers of soc.motss
out of that group.  Thank you.

chuq%plaid@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (12/18/88)

>I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
>Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?
>
>						Tim Smith

Does it smile at you when you turn it on? If so, it's probably gay.

chuq
(silly questions require....)

richard@Apple.COM (Bongo) (12/18/88)

In article <12665@cup.portal.com> ts@cup.portal.com (Tim W Smith) writes:

>I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
>Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?
>
>						Tim Smith

Damn!  THAT explains why all these bit images of "Architectual Digest" keep
popping up in my subdirectories.

;-)

Richard  (Happy Holidays to all and a healthy, peaceful 1989)
--

Richard W. Johnson (Bongo)
Communications Product Development

Radar service terminated, squawk 1200, frequency change approved.

grendel@virgin.UUCP (Ron Lussier) (12/18/88)

In article <12665@cup.portal.com> ts@cup.portal.com (Tim W Smith) writes:
>I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
>Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?

Well, when I boot up my Mac II, and the little face comes onto the screen,
it winks at me.

Ron Lussier

P.S.  Of course, that might also mean my machine is a straight female...

slf@well.UUCP (Sharon Lynne Fisher) (12/19/88)

>I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
>Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?

Has it gone down on you yet?

rudolph@m.cs.uiuc.edu (12/19/88)

/* Written  9:13 am  Dec 18, 1988 by grendel@virgin.UUCP in m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.mac */
P.S.  Of course, that might also mean my machine is a straight female...
/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.mac */

Well, there's an easy way to determine that: I think if you look in the back
of your mac, you'll find that most of her ports are female.  Not to mention
the disk drive in front...

hellerst@husc4.HARVARD.EDU (Joe Hellerstein) (12/20/88)

From article <12665@cup.portal.com>, by ts@cup.portal.com (Tim W Smith):

> pps: If you are going to post responses to my hopefully humorous questions
> above, please leave the ones that might be offensive to readers of soc.motss
> out of that group.  Thank you.

Better yet, keep them to yourself.

Joe Hellerstein

strausd@romana.cs.orst.edu (Douglas E. Strauss) (12/20/88)

In article <10060@well.UUCP> slf@well.UUCP (Sharon Lynne Fisher) writes:

>>I was somewhat surprised, since I was not aware that there are gay
>>Macintoshes.  How can I tell if mine is gay?

Well, mine seems to be pretty horny!  It keeps asking me to insert disks.

You know:"The good ole in out"  Clockwork Orange

We should move this over to rec.humor I beleive.
-Doug
Doug Strauss               Internet: strausd@romana.orst.edu
Student in
Computer Science Dept              @      ##  Have an
Oregon State University              > |         ordinary
Corvallis,Oregon 97331             @                    day!