[comp.sys.mac] Hit "n".

cs313s03@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (:) (12/21/88)

	Hi! Here is something that I thought all Mac Folk would
	like to hear about. However, it concerns a new product for
	the Mac, so if you are not interested, Hit "n".

	.
	.
	.

        Good. Glad you didn't go away...

        There is a new product for the Mac, called "Teleflex".
        It let's your Mac speak, dial the phone, and answer your
        telephone calls, issue Voice Mail and turn on your coffe pot.
        It is mentioned on p 221 in the November MACWORLD.

	There should be an announcement in comp.newprod about
	it, so I direct your attention to that newsgroup instead.

        If you want any more information on it, please look for
	it there in comp.newprod, or you could call (808) 955-2758.

	Thanks.

jallred@bbn.com (John Allred) (12/22/88)

In article <2864@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> comp.sys.mac writes:
>        There is a new product for the Mac, called "Teleflex".
>        It let's your Mac speak, dial the phone, and answer your
>        telephone calls, issue Voice Mail and turn on your coffe pot.
>        It is mentioned on p 221 in the November MACWORLD.

In my November copy of Macworld, page 221 has an advert for Tobias'
Managing Your Money.  I checked my October and December copies, but
no Teleflex is mentioned.  Did anyone else find this product's ad?
____
John Allred
BBN Systems and Technologies Corp.
(jallred@bbn.com)

A truly wise man (or woman) never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.

holland@m2.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (12/22/88)

In article <33760@bbn.COM> jallred@vax.bbn.com (John Allred) writes:
>In article <2864@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> comp.sys.mac writes:
>>        There is a new product for the Mac, called "Teleflex".
>>        It let's your Mac speak, dial the phone, and answer your
>>        telephone calls, issue Voice Mail and turn on your coffe pot.
						^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>        It is mentioned on p 221 in the November MACWORLD.
>
>In my November copy of Macworld, page 221 has an advert for Tobias'
>Managing Your Money.  I checked my October and December copies, but
>no Teleflex is mentioned.  Did anyone else find this product's ad?

I didn't bother looking because I don't even drink coffee :)

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
holland%ti-csl@csnet-rela

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.