[comp.sys.mac] Super Studio Session, other music programs?

cca@pur-phy (Charles C. Allen) (12/29/88)

Has anyone used Super Studio Session from Bogas Productions?  I'm
looking for a composition/notation program that will run on my Mac II.
Current contenders are Concertware+/MIDI, and Bogas' new program.
DMCS 2.0 is apparently copy-protected, so I won't consider it.  I will
not be using MIDI initially, so it has to be able to play using the
Mac's sound capabilities.  Comments?

Charles Allen			cca@newton.physics.purdue.edu

thecloud@dhw68k.cts.com (Ken McLeod) (12/30/88)

In article <1755@pur-phy> cca@pur-phy (Charles C. Allen) writes:
>Has anyone used Super Studio Session from Bogas Productions?  I'm
>looking for a composition/notation program that will run on my Mac II.
>Current contenders are Concertware+/MIDI, and Bogas' new program.
>DMCS 2.0 is apparently copy-protected, so I won't consider it.  I will
>not be using MIDI initially, so it has to be able to play using the
>Mac's sound capabilities.  Comments?
                            ^^^^^^^^
 Yes, one comment: where did you find out about Super Studio Session? I've
been looking for it well over a year now. Has it finally been released, or
only announced? (I registered my copy with MacNifty/Impulse, or whatever
they were calling themselves that week, but subsequent mail sent to them
seemed to vanish into a black hole, so I wasn't too hopeful of hearing
about any new versions.)

--
Ken McLeod    :.     .:    felix!dhw68k!thecloud@ics.uci.edu