[comp.sys.mac] Bob init? Bob's not your uncle.

lgeorge@melbcae.edu.au (12/31/88)

In article <1427@mace.cc.purdue.edu>, du4@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Ted Goldstein) writes:
>     Also, I did manage to download and unbinhex the Bob init.
> Now, what does it do???? There is no documentation, and I am
> not in the habit of installing mystery inits! Can someone please
> fill me in on what Bob init is?
	Bob is an init that you put in your system folder, boot once, see what
is does, throw it in the bin, and reboot.
	Bob effectively stops ALL fonts from appearing on the screen.  You
guessed it, no file names, no menu items, no nothing.  Pretty cute.
	It could do for a nice trick on your dearest enemy.
	Just add a startup disk with Bob, Enchanted Menus, and Cursor Wrap in
the system folder, then watch them boot up and stand back.

> Thanks in advance!

  No Problem

> Ted Goldstein
> Purdue University School of Technology
> du4@mace.cc.purdue.edu

George Stamatopoulos
La Trobe University - Lincoln School of Health Sciences

Happy New Year from Australia.