[comp.sys.mac] Image processing on the Mac - 2-d FFTs

mdr@reed.UUCP (Mike Rutenberg) (12/15/88)

Has anyone out there done any image processing software for the Mac.
I am specifically interested in stuff to do 2-d FFTs on images,
then alow filtering and later reconstruction.

Send me mail if you've done such a beast or know of one.

Mike
--
Mike Rutenberg    Reed College, Portland Oregon   (503)239-4434

turk@Apple.COM (Ken "Turk" Turkowski) (12/31/88)

In article <11414@reed.UUCP> mdr@reed.UUCP (Mike Rutenberg) writes:
>Has anyone out there done any image processing software for the Mac.
>I am specifically interested in stuff to do 2-d FFTs on images,
>then alow filtering and later reconstruction.
>
>Send me mail if you've done such a beast or know of one.

Check out OptiLab by Graftek.  It does a lot of image processing stuff,
(FFT, LP filtering, median filtering, arbitrary convolution kernels,
morphology, etc.) as well as some pattern classification (particle
eccentricity, principal axes, etc.).

You can reach them at:

	Graftek
	33, rue Charles de Gaulle