[comp.sys.mac] Need MacWorld hotel info

mikek@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Mike Kranzdorf) (01/09/89)

I would like some info about where to stay for the MacWorld expo.
What are the key hotels?  Where are you staying (and why)?
Any info would be of great help, as I am clueless.  I'm hoping
it's not too late to get a reservation somewhere, as I just
started thinking about going.  Thanks much.  MacWorld registration
won't be a problem, will it?

--mike
		mikek@boulder.colorado.edu		boulder!mikek
		(H)303-444-7179, (W)303-492-8161

u545731798ea@deneb.ucdavis.edu (Greg DeMichillie) (01/10/89)

In article <5686@boulder.Colorado.EDU> mikek@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Mike Kranzdorf) writes:
>I would like some info about where to stay for the MacWorld expo.
>What are the key hotels?  Where are you staying (and why)?
>Any info would be of great help, as I am clueless.  I'm hoping
>it's not too late to get a reservation somewhere, as I just
>started thinking about going.  Thanks much.  MacWorld registration
>won't be a problem, will it?
>
>--mike
>		mikek@boulder.colorado.edu		boulder!mikek
>		(H)303-444-7179, (W)303-492-8161

I'm not sure about hotels, but registration for MacWorld isn't a problem
as long as you don't mind waiting in line for a little while.  It's also
slightly cheaper to buy tickets ahead of time but it's too late to do that
now.  In any event, I wouldn't miss MacWorld SF for anything.  It is still
the biggest and best place to see all things Macintosh.

-----
Greg DeMichillie
Apple Student Rep - UC Davis
lgdemichillie@ucdavis.edu
AppleLink: ST0178

Disclaimer: If you've seen one disclaimer, you've seen them all.