[comp.sys.mac] What's MacMemory's phone number?

macman@ethz.UUCP (Danny Schwendener) (01/18/89)

I have an old 512 with a 1.5 "TheMax" RAM board, which
I wanted to upgrade to a Semi-Reflex, by adding the 128K ROMs.
I never made it work. The Mac doesn't even pass the first
boot test cycle. According to the documentation, you only need to
cut a jumper (J2) and insert the new ROMS and voila. I did it
and the only thing I got was a black screen and a strange
rumbling noise coming out of the speaker. Big deal: at the time
the MacMemory guys engineered their board, the 128K ROMs were
only a rumour.

Someone posted a notice a few months ago about MacMemory being
bought by another company. Could anyone send me their phone
or fax number? Thanks.

-- Danny Schwendener

| Mail    :  Danny Schwendener, ETH Macintosh Support                   |
|            Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, CH-8092 Zuerich     |
| Bitnet  :  macman@czheth5a      UUCP   :   {cernvax,mcvax}ethz!macman |
| Internet:  macman@ifi.ethz.ch   Voice  :   yodel three times          |
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac,misc.forsale
Subject: What's MacMemory's phone number?