[comp.sys.mac] MacTutor?

mrr@amanpt1.zone1.com (Mark Rinfret) (01/18/89)

I've recently heard of the existence of a magazine named "MacTutor", which
I've been told has progamme-oriented content.  Would someone please post
new subscriber info?  Thanks.

Mark

--
< Mark R. Rinfret,  mrr@amanpt1.ZONE1.COM | ...rayssd!galaxia!amanpt1!mrr    >
< HyperView Systems Corp.               Home: 401-846-7639                   >

earleh@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Earle R. Horton) (01/21/89)

In article <545@amanpt1.zone1.com> mrr@amanpt1.zone1.com (Mark Rinfret) writes:
>I've recently heard of the existence of a magazine named "MacTutor", which
>I've been told has progamme-oriented content.  Would someone please post
>new subscriber info?  Thanks.

	MacTutor Magazine
	P.O. Box 400
	Placentia, CA 92670

Don't know what it costs now, but you can call (714) 630-3730 and find out.
They take plastic, I think.  (Who doesn't?)

Earle R. Horton. 23 Fletcher Circle, Hanover, NH 03755--Graduate student.
He who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the kingdom
of winners.  In any case, 'BACK' doesn't work.

macman@ethz.UUCP (Danny Schwendener) (01/26/89)

The address of the journal is:
MacTutor
PO Box 400
Placentia, CA 92670

If you don't like POB as I and my bank do, use the following address:
MacTutor
1240 N. Van Buren Ste. 105
Anaheim, CA 92807

Subscription rates: