[comp.sys.mac] Pearl Lisp and Sys6.0.2

bill@hao.ucar.edu (Bill Roberts) (01/29/89)

From: bill@hao.ucar.edu (Bill Roberts)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac,comp.sys.mac.programmer
Subject: Pearl Lisp, V1.01

Has anyone else experience the wierd behavior of being able to use
Pearl Lisp only once after installing it on hard disk?  I have
a Mac+, 2.5M, 20M HD running MF6.0.1 and System 6.0.2.  After installing
Pearl on my hard disk and using it once (with great pleasure by the way)
I quit and did other stuff.  A few hours later I try to start the
Pearl application once again.  Only this time, after starting to start up,
the Mac freezes up (well sorta freezes, the mouse cursor is still movable).
The only exit is to reboot!  Bummer!
Has anyone else experienced this unsettling behavior?

--Bill