[comp.sys.mac] Red Ryder 11.0 out?

folta@tove.umd.edu (Wayne Folta) (02/08/89)

"Check out the new release - Red Ryder 11.0 is now out, and I belive that the
"xmodem problems have been fixed with it...
"
"				Richard G. Brewer
"				rbrewer@wpi.bitnet
"				tron@wpi.wpi.edu

Is this really true?  If so, does anyone know if registered 10.3 users will
be told about this.  (I mean, why register if you don't get such notices?)

Wayne Folta          (folta@tove.umd.edu  128.8.128.42)

ngg@bridge2.3Com.Com (Norman Goodger) (02/10/89)

In article <15844@mimsy.UUCP> folta@tove.umd.edu.UUCP (Wayne Folta) writes:

>"Check out the new release - Red Ryder 11.0 is now out, and I belive that the
>"xmodem problems have been fixed with it...
>be told about this.  (I mean, why register if you don't get such notices?)
>Wayne Folta          (folta@tove.umd.edu  128.8.128.42)

Wayne, if you read your Red Ryder manual, it indicates in the first few
pages that all announcements and update information is done thru the Freesoft
Roundtable on Genie. Your "Red Ryder Master Disk" is your "Proof" of
Registration, as you may have noticed that there is not a registration card
in the Red Ryder package...So all information about future updates to the
product will always be first to go thru the Freesoft RT and then distributed
elsewhere...

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-Sysop FreeSoft RT - GEnie.