[comp.sys.mac] Autoblack 1.5 and Stepping Out

armstrng@dalcs.UUCP (Stan Armstrong) (01/12/89)

Those of us using Stepping Out are advised that it will only work
with Autoblack 1.5. The INFO-MAC archives have a version called
Autoblack New, but that does not seem to be v. 1.5. It doesn't
work for me. Pyro works fine, but I prefer the simplicity (and
the clock) of Autoblack.

Would someone please E-Mail me Autoblack 1.5. You might also post
it to the net or to INFO-MAC for others in my condition. Comp.mac.bin
has a very poor feed to Halifax, so I would appreciate either an
E-mailing or an INFO-MAC posting. I will post thanks to the net to
turn off the tap if serveral of you respond.

Thanks.
Stan Armstrong.
Religious Studies Dept
Saint Mary's University
Halifax, N.S.,CANADA, B3H 3C3
(902)420-5866

armstrng@dalcs.UUCP (Stan Armstrong) (01/14/89)

comp.binaries.mac if anyone wants it.
Stan Armstrong.
Religious Studies Dept
Saint Mary's University
Halifax, N.S.,CANADA, B3H 3C3
(902)420-5866
USENET: att!clyde!watmath!water!dalcs!armstrng
BITNET:ARMSTRONG@STMARYS.BITNET

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) (01/16/89)

In article <3135@dalcs.UUCP> armstrng@dalcs.UUCP (Stan Armstrong) writes:
<Those of us using Stepping Out are advised that it will only work
<with Autoblack 1.5. The INFO-MAC archives have a version called
<Autoblack New, but that does not seem to be v. 1.5. It doesn't
<work for me. Pyro works fine, but I prefer the simplicity (and
<the clock) of Autoblack.

 Just for the record, the latest version of Pyro gives you the option of
 displaying a roving analog clock or the fireworks. You can configure one
 as the default and switch to the other by pressing the Option key.

Shirley Kehr

kiron@db1.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) (02/05/89)

In article <3135@dalcs.UUCP> armstrng@dalcs.UUCP (Stan Armstrong) writes:
>Pyro works fine, but I prefer the simplicity (and
>the clock) of Autoblack.

Hmmm if a clock is what you want, I believe Pyro! 3.0 gives a clock as an
alternative to those dratted fireworks...

Kiron

Kiron D. Bondale         Concordia University, Mtl, Quebec, Canada
"Never mourn Black Omne"-|_|-Habitat:kiron@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) (02/10/89)

In article <603@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA> kiron@db1.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) writes:

<Hmmm if a clock is what you want, I believe Pyro! 3.0 gives a clock as an
<alternative to those dratted fireworks...

Right. And to switch between fireworks and the clock, press the Option key

Shirley Kehr