[comp.sys.mac] Wargames Dialer and others

kiron@db10.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) (02/12/89)

	I regret to inform all people who were eager to get a copy of my
dialing program that I will be unable to u/l the program due to my new
understanding of the law...
	However, I am sending some other programs to comp.binaries.mac
which may interest some people... (some are already up I believe)

	1) Dungeon Winner ... a cheat program for Dungeon of Doom and (maybe)
Dungeon Revealed by John Raymonds.
	2) Freem ... a free memory display DA.
	3) DA Tools ... an a la DiskTop DA with security delete feature.

Thanks to all who replied to my initial dialer post and I hope that one day
you will all get such a program....

	Kiron
Kiron D. Bondale         Concordia University, Mtl, Quebec, Canada
"Never mourn Black Omne"-|_|-Habitat:kiron@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA

mithomas@bsu-cs.UUCP (Michael Thomas Niehaus) (02/13/89)

In article <618@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA>, kiron@db10.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) writes:

> 	I regret to inform all people who were eager to get a copy of my
> dialing program that I will be unable to u/l the program due to my new
> understanding of the law...
[Stuff deleted]
> Thanks to all who replied to my initial dialer post and I hope that one day
> you will all get such a program....

Well, you may not all know it, but most of you already possess a tool that is
powerful enough to do any type of dialing (with the addition of a resouce or
two).  But since it would p*** me off if someone did that here, I won't
tell you how.  (I live in a dorm, with telephones in every room.  They
are numbered sequentially, so a random calling program would cause the
phones on that floor to ring for probably an hour without giving up.  Yes,
I can hear everyone elses phone...)

Michael Niehaus
UUCP: ..!{pur-ee,iuvax}!bsu-cs!mithomas

Disclaimer:  No one would be stupid enough to let me speak for anyone besides
             myself.