[comp.sys.mac] Where can I find...

kiron@db1.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) (02/19/89)

	an anonymous ftp site with nethack or hack for the mac...
alternately, does anyone know of the fate of "sally.utexas.edu"... it
is supposed to have a version of hack for the Mac, but I am unable
to connect with it...

thanks

Kiron
Kiron D. Bondale         Concordia University, Mtl, Quebec, Canada
"Never mourn Black Omne"-|_|-Habitat:kiron@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA

al1g+@andrew.cmu.edu (Anthony Edward Lalli) (02/19/89)

Check out sumex-aim.stanford.edu, an anonymous ftp site in California.
You will need binhex and stuffit to gain access to files.

Tony Lalli
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA

knapp@cs.utexas.edu (Edgar Knapp) (02/20/89)

In article <640@sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA> kiron@db1.CS.Concordia.CA (Kiron Bondale) writes:

>alternately, does anyone know of the fate of "sally.utexas.edu"... it
>is supposed to have a version of hack for the Mac, but I am unable
>to connect with it...

Sally was shut down for good in January because maintenance costs were
too high. RIP.

Edgar Knapp

(knapp@cs.utexas.edu)