[comp.sys.mac] THINK C version 3.01p4 patch update

pa@symbas.UUCP (Michal Aase) (02/15/89)

	Could someone please forward me part 1 and 2 of the
	LSC 3.01p4 patch update ??

	Our filesystem went full during the weekend, and I
	missed these two parts....

	Greeetings...

fiver@cup.portal.com (Kevin D Dack) (02/19/89)

I have the 3.01p4 patch update, but whenever I try to run it I get an
alert box with an Error -192, which IM-III says is "Resource not found".
I have Think C, the Think C Debugger, and oconv all in the same folder
as the Read Me file indicates.  I had previously updated to 3.01p3, if
that makes any difference.  What resource is it looking for?

If anyone can shed any light on this, please do so!
Thanks in advance,
Kevin Dack
fiver@cup.portal.com

fiver@cup.portal.com (Kevin D Dack) (02/19/89)

Please ignore last posting, I forgot that I had GateKeeper installed and
had not given it permission to give the patcher permission to update
anything.  Duh...

Sorry about that.
Kevin Dack
fiver@cup.portal.com

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (02/20/89)

In article <14811@cup.portal.com> fiver@cup.portal.com (Kevin D Dack) writes:
>I have the 3.01p4 patch update, but whenever I try to run it I get an
>alert box with an Error -192, which IM-III says is "Resource not found".

	Curiouser and curiouser...

	Try replacing the copies on your hard disk with fresh copies
from your distribution floppies.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
Staff Software Developer
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305

fons@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (02/21/89)

Those out there using GateKeeper can get this message.  Try turning on
the override feature in GateKeeper if you have this trouble.                                                        Paul Fons
                                        University of Illinois
                                        Coordinated Science Laboratory
                                        1101 W. Springfield Av.
                                        Urbana, Illinois 61801 U.S.A.