[comp.sys.mac] FreeSoft Phone #? and Cross-Assembler

pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Pablo Fernicola) (02/23/89)

What is the phone number for FreeSoft, the one listed (314)423-2190 is
not the correct one?  Also, does anybody know about their MC68HC11
cross assembler?  Last, what cable is the A9C0313 (is it the IW 1 cable?)?
--
Pablo Fernicola			pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu
Machine Intelligence Laboratory

ngg@bridge2.3Com.Com (Norman Goodger) (02/23/89)

In article <19819@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Pablo Fernicola) writes:
>What is the phone number for FreeSoft, the one listed (314)423-2190 is
>not the correct one?

The Correct Phone number for Freesoft is 412-846-2700 , Scott moved from
St Louis to Beaver Falls, PA. over a year ago, current versions of the
Software, ie Red Ryder 10.3 and Red Ryder Host 1.4a and Red Ryder Host 2.0
all indicate the new address and phone number for Freesoft...

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-Sysop FreeSoft RT - GEnie.

rterry@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Ray Terry) (02/24/89)

>What is the phone number for FreeSoft, the one listed (314)423-2190 is
>not the correct one?  Also, does anybody know about their MC68HC11
>cross assembler?  Last, what cable is the A9C0313 (is it the IW 1 cable?)?
--

I think you're confused...  FreeSoft Company does not sell a cross assembler
(as far as I know).  They sell Red Ryder and Red Ryder Host software.  Their

Ray