[comp.sys.mac] Adventures in Programming

ranson@cnetlu.UUCP (Ranson) (02/24/89)

How are we supposed to use the 'Adventures in Programming' files recently
posted to comp.binaries.mac? After processing with BinHex4.0 and Stuffit1.51,
I am left with data files (no resource fork) of a strange type. There is no
mention in the description of a special format, or of an application needed
to view the files.
   Daniel Ranson
   ...!mcvax!inria!cnetlu!ranson

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (02/27/89)

In article <795@cnetlu.UUCP> Daniel Ranson writes:
>How are we supposed to use the 'Adventures in Programming' files recently
>posted to comp.binaries.mac? After processing with BinHex4.0 and Stuffit1.51,
>I am left with data files (no resource fork) of a strange type. There is no
>mention in the description of a special format, or of an application needed
>to view the files.

The 'Adventures in Programming' files were Microsoft WORD documents.
--
	Roger L. Long
	dhw68k!bytebug