[comp.sys.mac] Bare accelerator board update

sarrel@skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu (Marc Sarrel) (02/25/89)

Well, this is what I've found out so far...

	1) Radius does not sell any boards without CPU's.  They do
	   sell ones without math chips, though.

	2) There is a company called TSI somewhere in Oregon that
	   makes a thing called a Gemini board (without cpu or math
	   chip).  However, I have been upable to locate them.  I
	   called Oregon telephone info (got number for different
	   company called TSI) and looked in MacWeek and MacWorld.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with TSI???

--marc
-=-
 Marc Sarrel          sarrel@cis.ohio-state.edu | "Language is a virus from
 Department of Computer and Information Science |  outer space. And, it's
 The Ohio State University                      |  better to hear your name
 2036 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH USA 43210-1277    |  than see your face."

smh@alux2.ATT.COM (S. Henning) (02/27/89)

In article <SARREL.89Feb24154610@skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu>, (Marc Sarrel) writes:

> Does anyone know how to get in touch with TSI???

TSI products are sold by:
Total Systems, 99 West 10th Ave., Suite #333, Eugene, Oregon 97401
800-874-2288 or 503-345-7395 (I dealt with Jean Sorensen)

Cheers,
Steve Henning, AT&T Bell Labs, Reading, PA           UUCP: att!alux2!smh
****                    Lang May Your Lum Reek                      ****

kehr@felix.UUCP (Shirley Kehr) (02/28/89)

In article <SARREL.89Feb24154610@skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu> sarrel@skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu (Marc Sarrel) writes:

<	2) There is a company called TSI somewhere in Oregon that
<	   makes a thing called a Gemini board (without cpu or math
<	   chip).  However, I have been upable to locate them.  I
<	   called Oregon telephone info (got number for different
<	   company called TSI) and looked in MacWeek and MacWorld.
<
<Does anyone know how to get in touch with TSI???

The Jan 31 MacWeek refers to "Total Systems" at 99 W. 10th Ave.,
Suite 333, Eugene, Ore. 97401. (503) 345-7395. Ask about both their
Mercury and Gemini boards.

Shirley Kehr

jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (James C O'Connor III, 2846) (02/28/89)

From article <218@alux2.ATT.COM>, by smh@alux2.ATT.COM (S. Henning):
>> Does anyone know how to get in touch with TSI???
> Total Systems, 99 West 10th Ave., Suite #333, Eugene, Oregon 97401
> 800-874-2288 or 503-345-7395 (I dealt with Jean Sorensen)

Jean Sorensen is no longer with the company (as of about January 1).  Try Steve.
The dealer pricing sheets list bare boards for SE's only.  If they try to
retail to you call me.
         Jim O'Connor